Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 1st, 2003

There I was, minding my own business. Living with the other cats in the cattery. My kittens were grown and gone. I was recovering from my ladycat surgery. I was missing my sweet sister, Absolutely Delicious. I heard one of the ladies that raised me talking on the phone about "adoptable girl cats." In the evening, some very nice people came to visit. They had two other cats and wanted a third to round out the group. I guess that the boycat was too much cat the the ladycat. Anyway, they were introduced to me and I noticed a familiar smell, but I couldn't put a paw on it. They were nice and gave nice pats and scritches. I purred and rubbed and let them know I liked them. Papers were signed and I said good-bye to my birthplace. They put me into a PTU and got into the box with wheels and traveled to my new home.

Tomorrow, I will tell you the next part of my story, especially about the familiar smells!

Carmela

No comments:

Post a Comment