Thursday, May 5, 2011


Good morning kitties and kitty folk!

It's a beautiful day here. The sun is shining and I know that I will be sitting in the window today!

Now, lets get back to my story.

I forgot to mention that I was taken to my my new home on a Friday. This is very important to the story.

"Where are we going?" I meowed as we drove away from my birth home. My new momma reassured me that I was going to a home full of love, lots of good food, sunny windows, and two cats who wanted me to be there. I stayed quiet for the rest of the trip. My new humans spoke to each other about how luck they were to have me. I liked hearing their voices and relaxed a little.

Soon, we stopped moving and I was carried in my PTU up many stairs. The door was opened and we entered my new home. The familiar smells got stronger. Momma opened the PTU door and the other cats pushed their way in to get a good look and sniff! They scared me, so I hissed at them and rushed past them to find a place to hide. I squeezed myself under the couch and hissed again. Momma talked calmly to everyone. She knew that it would take time for us to get used to each other. Since I wouldn't come out, food, water, and a litter box were put out where I could find them. The other cats were taken away so I could come out and explore if I wanted to. Soon, the lights were turned out and I thought everyone went to sleep.

I thought about my kitty momma and my grandpa. They both told me my sister had gone to a forever home with one of the boycats. I had been busy with my kittens at the time, so I never got to say good-bye. As I started to doze off, I heard a whisper in my ear!


More tomorrow!


Carmela

No comments:

Post a Comment